background

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Emily "Bedazzles" her masks!

 

My cousin Jeff suggested we decorate Emily's masks and I thought this was a fabulous idea! I can't believe we didn't think of it sooner.

Emily had so much fun putting glitter and stickers on. There is just one thing I didn't think of...The smell from the glitter and glue was HORRIBLE! I put one up to my face and could hardly breath!

No worries, we took a trip to Roberts the next day and bought some really fun stickers. Maybe we can't have all the "bling bling" but at least they will still be cute and fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monica said...

Emily,
You are a girl after my own heart!!! Your cousins love to bedazzle everything! Did you see that football movie where the daughter bedazzles everything,even her dads prized NFL football! I love that movie! Did you see Laurisas converse shoes on our blog! Laurisa has started a trend!Did you get to meet Dolce? I wish I were there with everyone!

Amber said...

Love it, Emily!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Everyone will want to start wearing a mask!!:)

We love you Emily