background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Emilyisms


Emily says the cutest things! Here are just a few so we will never forget them!

When we say, "I love you" Emily responds with "Me too!"

"WHOO HOO" When Emily says this word you know she is really happy! When we heard her using it a few weeks ago we knew we had our Emily back! I asked her why she says "Whoo Hoo", she looked at me and said "It is a happy word!" I totally agree!

When something went wasn't working on the computer at Grandmas house Grandma said, "that's not fair!" Emily looked at her and said, "No, that's life, life isn't fair!" She told me this today again. I love that she realizes life is not always fair and that's OK.

"When I have a bad attitude in the hospital, it makes my stay soo much longer!"

"Leo, I love to smell you! You smell like a potato!" ????? Who knew potatoes smelled good?

"I am going to be on Channel!" (meaning on TV)

"My taste buds are allergic to that food"

"My legs are allergic to jeans!"

"Mom, will you put in a CD like "We Believe" (an EFY CD)...I just feel the spirit when that music is on."---How could I say no to that one?

"Dad, will you keep me safe? Will you keep me from having bad dreams? " If Dad isn't home she asks Jacqueline or me too!

"Will you warm up my heat pad?" --This is like her security blanket. She wraps it around her stomach every night!

"I hate P90X!"--Whenever I tell her she needs to get some exercise she tells me, Well, I am not going to do P90X!..unless it is time to go to bed, then all of a sudden P90X sounds really fun!--Just for the record, I don't tell her she has to do
P90X.

4 comments:

joslyn marie said...

ha. Aunt Jill-
Emily says the cutest things ever!! I love you guys. cant wait to see you

Amber said...

Priceless! You'll be so glad you wrote these down. Emily's enthusiasm for life is inspiring.

justwhiting said...

I think you should write down Jill and grandmaisms or just all of the girls in the family.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Justin.....I'm not sure that was a compliment!! Hmmmmm......we are so "cute" right?!xoxoxo:)