background

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Joslyn and Golden come to visit!



We had a great time with Joslyn and Golden today. They came up from Arizona to visit. Dolche, their puppy got to come along too, which as you can see was Emily's favorite part!
We thought that Leo was a small dog until we met Dolce! She is a toy Yorkie who looks like a cute little dust bunny that you would find under your couch...(not OUR couch of course but someone elses!Ha Ha) We had to keep them seperated because Leo could have eaten her for dinner!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monica said...

Jill,
You are so funny! You are quite the humorous writer! You make laugh girl! You are so sweet to take in Dolce. That is all you needed is one more thing to care for! You are the best to take such good care of my daughter. She just loves your family so much! You all mean so much to her. I really feel like I missed out! I cant stand missing out!
I love ya all!

joslyn marie said...

We love love you guys so much ! That taco soup was so good! You guys are so sweet to us! We are glad we finally found your ward :) It was so much fun to hear you teach gospel doctrine. You amaze me in so many ways! We love you guys ! It was so much fun seeing you.

Meg said...

So sad I didn't get to see them.. so glad you did!! Fun lil yorkie!