background

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Heaps FHE at Thanksgiving Point




 
Posted by Picasa
We got to go to the Art Studio of Tom Holdam at Thanksgiving Point for our Heaps FHE. Tom gave us a tour of his workshop and showed us his blueprints for future temples he is doing the stain glass work in. It is amazing to learn and see how much work it takes to create these beautiful works of art.

The highlight of the night was when the kids got to make their very own glass flowers! Thanks Aunt Alice for planning such a fun night!

3 comments:

Monica said...

You've gone collage crazy! It is so fun! I love your collages because you can see all the pictures! What a fun family night! It looks like your kids had so much fun making glass flowers. It made me want to make one! It was so good to talk to you today! You are so strong! I love you Matt, Jill, Jackie, Thomas, and Emily and Leo!

Monica said...

Jackie, Thomas, and Emily,
I love your flowers! They are so beautiful. I can't believe that you actually made them. You are artists! I wish I could make one with you! I love and miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I Love your collages! What a FUN night. Jac, Mandi and I were so suprised to see you chose green for your glass!:):) They all were amazing. We LOVE YOU!