background

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Emily's Cyclosporine Hair


This is our HAIRY LITTLE MONKEY! You may think she is silly but Emily LOVES being hairy! she loves to have a white or brown mustache when she drinks her milk or chocolate milk! The other day she was showing a little girl her hairy body who has just started chemo treatments. The girl said "I don't want that!" Emily said, "I love it!" She couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to be "furry" like her! She tells people all the time to feel her Caterpillar eyebrows. She even loves the hair that sticks out of her nose! (Now that's where I would have to draw the line!
It's a great lesson to us all of LOVING our bodies!-Thanks Em
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rose said...

LOL! Yes, I asked Emily is she was going to shave her sideburns, and she said, "No, I think they're cute!" I guess she can make anything look cute!

marilyn said...

If only we could all be like Emily and just appreciate what we are, what a wonderful world it would be. I'm with Rose, Em can make anything look cute.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I just looked at the big ZIT on my chin with new eyes! Thank you Em :)

Amber said...

Yes, THANKS EM! YOu look soooOO soft and cuddly!

Christy said...

I am glad that she could come today! It was fun to see all of you. Got to love fur!

wendy said...

Jill, I got your christmas card-it is so cute, thanks for thinking of us! I need to get on the ball and send ours. I love checking your blog and seeing how little Emily is doing. Please add me to her blog. My email is fentsters99@yahoo.com.