background

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lights at Thanksgiving Point


My friend Phil invited our family on a private tour in the Thanksgiving Point Trolley to see the lights. There were 1 million lights to see! Emily's friends, Cambry and Mia came along too. The kids favorite part was seeing the reindeer! We didn't stay out there long because it was VERY COLD!!!

We were very happy to come back home, get into comfy PJ's, enjoy the pizza Lisa Hartle surprised us with and watch a movie...a perfect way to spend a cold winter night! (especially poor Matt who spent 2 1/2 hours traveling home from work. It wasn't too bad since he was on a bus working on his computer...the bus is so great!)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rose said...

You know Phil too! I met Phil on the Legacy Center running track. He is an amazing man!

Monica said...

How fun! I love Christmas lights!!!Wish we could have come with you but I would have been too Cold! I would have liked to snuggle up and eat the pizza and watch a movie though! We miss all of you!

marilyn said...

How fun, I'm so glad your family got to do this Love you

Amber said...

You are so great to find fun things to do as a family. We've got sick people at our house so we will be missing you at the Whiting party and Thomas' solo today!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Christy said...

What fun! Hailey has been begging us to go there. I guess we will have to cave and go drive through the lights. I am glad Emily could have a fun adventure!

Meg said...

REINDEER!! THAT IS AWESOME!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I have such great memories of going and looking at the lights on your birthday! I always think about your b-day whenever we go see lights.

Fun night and pictures.