background

Monday, December 29, 2008

Primary Christmas program

Last night Sister Holladay put on Emily's Primary Christmas program. The music was so beautiful! She even brought Bill Parr and Catherine Stambaugh in to sing who have amazing voices! It was a wonderful evening celebrating our Saviors birth.

This was a bitter sweet moment because it was also Sister Holladay's last week as Emily's teacher. We are all going to miss her so much. Emily wants me to write that we are going to be SAD because she brings the spirit in! We will always remember Sister Holladay.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Heaps, It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas program. I saw Rose right after, at our primary meeting and she was still on cloud nine. She said it was so great and the spirit was so strong. It makes me wish I would have worked harder to bring the spirit in our home at Christmas time. Sometimes I think we get so busy and caught up in the commercial things we don't spend enough time on the spiritual part. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to celebrate the true meaning Christmas.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Wish we could have been there. You will never forget these times, what a special Christmas. What a special teacher.

Amber said...

Wish we could be with you. =(!!
I want to see those skirts up close! I'm so impressed.