background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hale Center Theatre

We had a really good time at the Hale Center Theater tonight. We saw a PROFESSIONAL PLAY!!!!!!! We saw A CHRISTMAS CAROL. The original version by Charles Dickens no more no less. Christmas past Christmas present and Christmas future and the hole gang. The stage was amazing it would go up and down and all around. They also raised things like a desk or fire place and then down they go. We took some pitchers that my mom will blog (I am Thomas not Jill.)because shes not home yet I don't have any pitchers. The play was really cool.

Thomas

4 comments:

joslyn marie said...

Hi Thomas :)! How fun. My family saw it last year. Its sooo good huh ? I miss you already ! love you.

Amber said...

Hi Thomas! A Christmas Carol is my favorite. Have you watched the DVD version with Patrick Stewart this year? I remember watching it at your house one year on Christmas Eve. LOve You!

Davin says he will miss you at the wrestling tournament this Saturday! Good for you though, to make choices. You have lots of talents to pick and choose from. See you soon.

marilyn said...

Thomas thanks for taking over for your mom, you did great, I'm glad you had fun, I love you

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Thomas, it was fun to have you take a turn posting! I could almost hear you talking.

The set sounds like it was awesome,and I love this story.

What are you doing this Saturday?
We LOVE you!!