background

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Things Utah



Emily and I were on Good Things Utah today. Emily was so excited to go and even though she got nervous right before I was very proud of her! We kept her mask on until it was her turn to go on. I am hoping she will not have any ill affects from it.
A company named Sargent Steam gave one of their steamers to us when Emily was a baby to help us with cleaning our house. We use it every day it is such a blessing! They made SCIDS their charity.
There is a new little boy named Carter up at Primarys who was just diagnosed with SCIDS. He is starting chemo tomorrow. Sargent Steam presented a steamer to his mom, Malory on the show! It was fun to be there to say thanks so them for their kindness!(Even though I hate being on TV!)---I think it adds 20 lbs. don't you?!

5 comments:

joslyn marie said...

I loved talking to you and emily today! I cant wait to see pictures of her being a lady bug and jac and thomas. You guys are the best. cant wait to see you!

Amber said...

Do you ever take a bad picture? You are so photogenic!

Monica said...

Jill,
You look gorgeous! WOAH! I want to see a clip of the show! I am so proud of Emily! I wish you could come steam my house, it needs a good cleaning! I've been too busy lately. I guess it will still be there tomorrow!
Love Ya,
I'll call you in a bit so we can talk about us performing in Utah!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Jill, I ditto my sister's!!! You look so classy. I really do think we look a lot alike, don't you!? (Just kidding!! I just had to give myself a compliment. Although, I think we really do!):):) I hope you can put the spot on your blog so we can see/hear it! Gracie and Justin having been telling me all day,"Emmi is comming to our house next year!" She must have told them that on the phone today! They will be asking me everyday now if it's next year yet! Love you!!
jolyn

Angee said...

I didn't know you guys were on TV. Cool! If you can get a clip, please post it. I would love to see you 2 cute girls...