background

Monday, October 27, 2008

Just keep swimming....Just keep swimming...



Jac had her first swim meet of the season on Friday and Saturday in American Fork. As you can tell she has a great time with her swim buddies! I hardly even saw her between events!
Jacquelines coach chose her events which she was not very happy about. She did the 200 freestyle, 200 IM, 100 breast and the 400 IM. (For those of you not in the swimming world IM means every kind of stroke!) These were really tough events and Jacqueline showed her true colors by not giving up. She did a great job. I think she even surprised herself with how good she did!
It is hard not to have all of us there(I am not so sure how broken hearted Emily and Thomas are about not going!) We are so used to going as a family but now we have to divide and conquer. Wait till next year Jac...we will all be there cheering you on again. (I am sure you can't wait!)

5 comments:

Monica said...

Jacqueline,
I am so proud of you! Swimming is one of my favorite sports. I'm so glad that you are enjoying it so much! I love and miss you tons!
Love,
Aunt Monica

Monica said...

You'll have to have your parents video it since we can't be there to watch! We are missing out!

Amber said...

That is impressive!

marilyn said...

Jac you are the geatest, but you already know that. Grandpa and Grandma are very proud of you!

Ging said...

Jac...I didn't know you were into swimming. You should move to AZ!!! Hey, girl, I sure do love you. You are AWESOME!!!