background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pizza anyone?

Who needs restaurant pizza when you've got a pizza stone and an amazing chef...well, actually an amazing recipe! We have been having fun trying out our pizza stone that Wade and Monica gave us! It has been a lot of fun.

Emily said "Wow mom, I didn't know you knew how to make restaurant pizza!"

Hearing this from Emily tells you it must be good. We are also enjoying the pressure cooker they gave us. I feel very domestic! I am actually cooking meals. Yes, you should all be very proud of me!Ha Ha

Thanks Whitings! Next time you come to Utah guess what we will be having!?

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yummy! I wish we could come over for some of your yummy restaurant pizza! We are missing out! I'm so glad that you are enjoying cooking! We love you all so much! It sounds like we missed out on a fun family night! I'm so glad that Emily is doing better! You are all so brave and remember that you are my examples!