background

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Emily's on the front page of the Daily Herald!

Emily was in the Daily herald today...her front page debut!

The photographer came to our house for what I thought was going to be a quick picture. It turned out to be a two hour photo shoot! Mrs. Moore was such a trooper to let her take pictures of her teaching Emily!

Emily loved every second of it! After school she took the photographer all over the house showing her all of her favorite things to do...it was very cute to watch!

I thought I was off the hook until the end when she asked if she could video me talking about Emily.

It was worth it, I have to say Emily looks so adorable!!! Yes, I know I'm a little biased but what can I say?

If you would like to see the article and little video clip here is the link. (Enjoy!) http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/298260/17/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great to see Emily smiling - same as usual. Great story! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Hartle said...

too cute! I love her hair cut! She is going to start a trend, she looks adorable. Jill you are always so well spoken.
Love you all!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

LOVED IT!! You did such a great job, and you both looked beautiful. I love,love,love Emi's hair! (and yours, but I thought that would be over the top with compliments and you wouldn't believe me. But I really wanted to say it..... i love your hair too.)

Angee said...

OK, how cute was that! Emily's smile is amazing. Such a cutie! Great job on the video. I don't know how you do it, but you always pull it off amazingly. Thanks for sharing...

Quarnbergs said...

She looks so cute! i finally did a update on karter. we go in every tue @ 1:30 we should get together some time. :)

Amber said...

We had the same photographer at our house when the girls and their friends were getting ready for the home school prom. We loved her.

We couldn't keep from looking at the front page this morning! Emily looks so grown up and so beautiful! I love her new curly hair. As always you are so photogenic and articulate in front of a camera.

LOve your blog background!!