background

Monday, February 2, 2009

OUR SUPERHEROS!!!!


Friday night many people in our neighborhood answered a knock at their door; and THIS is what they saw waiting for them! Was it trick or treat time already? Some people must have thought so because they came home with all sorts of treats!

I was surprised that no one screamed and slammed the door shut...they were quite the scary sight don't you think? Not really, they were dressed as SUPERHEROS out protecting the neighborhood from, from, well, they were protecting the neighborhood!

Thanks for helping make a normal everyday Friday night into an adventure they will not soon forget. What a great way to mix things up in the winter time when there isn't much to do!

Don't be surprised if you see this crazy foursome out next weekend, I don't think they have gotten their fill yet!...Protecting is what they LOVE to do!

Just in case you are wondering, our SUPERHEROS are Matthew and Benjamin Jones, Scott Larsen, and of course, Thomas. Can you guess who's who?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

come to our door....we will give you LOTS of candy!! This is original, unique entertainment, which of course- is the best kind!

I always tell my kids (when they tell me I'm wierd or goofy...) Life would be way boring if you were normal. Ya gotta be weird and goofy!!! It's too much fun not to be! LOVED the facial expressions in the photos. It looks like Thomas has really "shy" friends.:)

Monica said...

I love boys at this age! I only wish I had that kind of energy! It looks like Thomas has some fun friends!
I loved the photo of Leo looking up at them like who are these people! You are a fun mom...I think Thomas takes more after your personality!
I wrote you a note in response to your comment on Laurisa Mt. View Winter Formal post!

marilyn said...

Thomas is my superhero, he is always fun and so thoughtful, even though he is strong, he wouldn't hurt anyone he is so loving, I call him loveable adorable THOMAS, P.S come to our house