background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Clark Planetarium

We decided to go to the Clark Planetarium for one of our Spring Break adventures. I have to admit, I did have to be brave to let Emily go :). We did have hand cleaner!
We went to the IMAX 3-D Under the Sea movie which all of us loved! The workers were very nice and put us in a perfect spot away from most of the people in the theater. no one around us was sick so I let Emily take off her mask during the show...It's all good, right?
I have to admit I started questioning my judgement when she didn't feel good last night. She snapped out of it though. No fevers, just laying around not feeling like herself. Maybe she's just tired since she hasn't been going to bed until 11:00 or 12:00! She then wakes up and makes her way to our room around 3:00 or so! What's this all about??? I have no idea, but I warned her last night that she isn't allowed to wake me up when she comes to sleep on our floor.
She fought me, saying, "Mom, what if I need to go potty?"
"Don't worry, you can go by yourself"
"What if I am asleep? You HAVE to take me potty!"
I laughed and said, "If you are coming to sleep in my room, you will be awake!"
She didn't know what to say to that so she stomped off.
She was very good and took care of herself last night...Ya Hoo! You would think I would be sleeping through the night by now since my youngest is 7...Good thing she's cute!

5 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

Ok you guys look so cute in those glasses! You could start a trend!! I love the picture of you aunt Jill! Jac, em.. you went on mars?? Wow!! Amazing! You guys are the CUTEST. miss and LOVE you like crazyyy!

Monica said...

Love the stylish glasses!!! Only you guys could look good in those!

Meg said...

So glad that Em is FINALLY letting you sleep through the night! She had some good debates.. You know there is a story about my G-grandad that he would go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and would pee in his shoe.. my gma thought he was awake.. long story but, sometimes you might not be as awake as some may think...make sure you check your shoes :) hahahaha

Unknown said...

She is a crack up! Did you like the show?

marilyn said...

Sounds like you are having a great spring break, even though it is a winterwonderland outside. I had to laugh and Megs comment because Em has an answeer to everything she just might not be awake you better check your shoes. Love you