background

Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Spring Break fun...

I think Mother Nature must know it's our spring break and LOVES to put a kink in everyone's plans!!

I woke up to go running this morning and noticed the power was out, AND it was snowing like crazy. So, I did something very out of the ordinary...I crawled back into bed and slept for 3 more hours! Of course regret came when I woke up thinking of all the things I could have done until Matt reminded me that sleep should be on my "to do" list. I decided he was right 1 :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Monica said...

BRRRRRRR!!! I remember many a Spring Break's like that in Utah!!! You are making me appreciate Arizona right now...not that I already don't!
I am so proud of you getting more beauty rest!!! You remind me of someone else I know! If he sleeps past 5 his whole day he feels regret with the things he could have accomplished!
I only now of 2 times Wade has ever slept in! And that is on Vacation!

Meg said...

Way to celebrate a day of spring break!! So proud of you!

Amber said...

I can not believe it snowed! We woke up to 3-4 inches yesterday but by the end of the day there was hardly a trace. Amazing! I had fun seeing you guys on Wednesday!
I love you! Love, Megan

Christina said...

Geez! You guys got a ton of snow. We got hit, but not like that!!! BRRR!

marilyn said...

Your wise husband is right, that was part of your break getting some much needed rest, why does that makes us feel guilty, I don't know but I know you deserved it.Love love love you