background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Clinic with the Fam...

Jac and Thomas got to go to clinic with Emily today because it's SPRING BREAK!!

Everything is going great. Emily's weight was up from 19.2 to 19.6 which makes them us very happy. She has definitely slowed down with her eating but she really is trying to eat something even when she doesn't want to...I am so proud of her.

They didn't have the official counts back but they were just a bit lower than last time, which I have found doesn't mean much. She still has a few hours every day when she doesn't feel very good but nothing that a heat pad and a comfy couch can't take care of...MUCH BETTER than being sick in the hospital!

As you can see, today was a happy day for everyone :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jolyn Buhrley said...

love this sweet picture, they do look happy! Enjoy spring break--wish we could play with you!!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

Em!! Your head band is so pretty!! You look so happy!! I cant wait to see you and live by youuuuu!

Monica said...

YaHOOOOOO!!! I love to hear that great news! I am so proud of Emily and her attitude through this whole thing...actually the whole families attitude! You are all amazing!
I bet Emily loved having her siblings go with her. I'm sure it made it so much more fun!!!
HAPPY DAY:)!!!!

Meg said...

That is the sweetest picture!! Go Emily you are doing great!! If you need some good eats, call me!! I am always good to fatten people up!! Love you!