background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meet against AF



Jacqueline had another amazing track meet on Tuesday. We loved it because the weather was beautiful! I love a good excuse to go outside and soak up some rays.
I missed the 800, but as you can see,(thanks to our neighbors camera), she WON! I was there to see her win the mile and take 1st or 2nd with her relay team. (we aren't sure if what age the team ahead was)
One of the greatest parts about track is having one of her best buds running with her. Kenzie and Jac have been friends since they were 5 years old when they met in "Joy school". I couldn't think of a better friend that I'd want her to be hanging around with. The greatest part is that the whole Draper family is a blast to be around! We all WIN in this friendship!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

marilyn said...

these pictures are awesome, its so fun seeing Jac coming from behind and winning, its just like being there, no matter win or lose Jac is a winner in my book. Love you

Amber said...

These pictures are awesome! I am amazed!What a great talent. That is way cool to have a friend like that. Count your blessings!

Christy said...

Way to go Jacqueline!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

love the pic's, love the friend, love the smiles, love the running, love,love,love,you!!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

p.s. mom's comments make my day! She is so dang cute.

Angee said...

OK, I love the Ipod comment. So great. And thanks for the compliments. I'm not sure they're deserved, but thank you. I LOVE that K and Jac. I hope they are friends for life, even if they go in spurts.

Cam would go crazy at the track meets if not for Emily. I will see you tomorrow. Kenz is quite nervous, as am I. After all these years it starts over again with nerves as a mom. It's almost worse this way...