background

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Uncle Bob and Aunt Susan come to visit!


Uncle Bob and Aunt Susan come every April for General Conference weekend. We were spoiled to spend some time with them on Friday afternoon.
It is always so much fun to talk with them and hear about Bob's experiences with his calling as a Stake Patriarch. You can just see how much he loves his calling and loves being part of such a special part of the youth's life.
The kids LOVE to see how tall they are in comparison with Susan. She is 4 ft. 11in tall. Jac and Thomas were pretty pleased with themselves and Emily kept saying how close she is!
Susan kept us laughing the whole time...it is so fun to see how similar she is to my mom. When the 4 sisters get together it is a blast! They are so full of love and excitement for life! I am sure they had a great time growing up together....poor Uncle Billy! :) Actually he was pretty lucky to have such great sisters!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Eternally Bound said...

Susan is looking healthier than the last time I saw her.. so sad I missed them.. you are right get al thise sisters together and you are in for gut laughter

Meg said...

Sorry.. that last comment was me.. I was logged into my fam account

marilyn said...

Susan looks better than she has for years, having mom in a home has takin years of stress off her life. They had so much fun getting to know your kids, even though Leo nicked at her. I was lucky growning up how much the siblings love and enjoyed being together, its always fun.I'm glad they got to see how great my grandkids are so they know I'm not just bregging that know its true!