background

Monday, August 17, 2009

ST. GEORGE

Our neighbors invited us to spend a few days in St. George. It was the first trip our family has been able to go on in a year! We went up a day early and gained another daughter. Her name is Ellie and she is so wonderful (I only had to put her in time out a few times!) I will let the pictures do the talking in this blog :) Thank you Jac for the beautiful collages!


These are NOT my kids! This is what happens when your waiting for the Stuthers and the Jones to come :)


Swimming was great! You can tell who's been in the sun:) The boys, I mean men, had fun in the hot tub seeing who could stay under the longest! Kim won by staying in over 2 1/2 minutes! Boys will be boys! :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Great fun. Even better company. Equals one great time! I am glad that you could escape.

Monica said...

I am so happy that your family got a little get a way! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I loved seeing Emily with all those boys, she found someone to match her energy!
You are such a fun family! We miss you terribly!

marilyn said...

What fun pictures really beautiful and here we were in orem taking care of Leo
It is so great to actually have your whole family together on a trip what a wonderful miracle

!!!!!!!!!! Em took it all in to just like its normal, amazing so glad you had such a great time!

Rose said...

That underwear pic cracked me up! My boys do that, but I don't let them out of the house! lol Way to be cool!