background

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Buhrleys come to town!

We were all so excited to have the Buhrley's come and stay for the weekend. As you can see, everyone had a great time.

Justin and Gracie got used to having Leo around...they even slept in the same room with him!

I learned how fun it is to take 7 kids to Walmart and Costco; it was quite the adventure!

It was very easy to get the little ones to stay in their beds with a promise of a prize the next morning. They were happy with the candy, even though Justin was hoping for an Indiana Jones whip!??

Making fun of cheesy movies is much more entertaining with cousins around. The late night delirium helps too!

Emily trusts one person to look in her mouth, Dr. Lou! Too bad he's an endodontist and not a regular dentist. maybe we could put a "Lou mask" on her dentist...then she might let them take a look! I was in shock when she opened up without any hesitation...he has the "gift" that's for sure!

Thomas loves having lots of fans come to watch him play basketball.-He was on fire!-

Mac is an awesome wrestler!--2nd place Ya Hoo!-

When cousins are around the FUN NEVER STOPS!

Emily couldn't wait to share her birthday pinata with everyone. The candy went very fast! The kids enjoyed their sugar high.
Sunday we enjoyed FHE at Grandma and Grandpa's. Lou told us a true story of his Grandpa being attacked by a bull. He gave a great lesson that we always remember!
McKay spent Friday and Saturday at a wrestling tournament at UVU against 64 high schools. He took 2nd place! It was so fun to watch him. He is SO STRONG and QUICK!! Jolyn and Lou told me I wasn't supposed to yell so much because it embarrasses Mac...not if it's his Aunt, right? I couldn't help myself...he forgave me :).
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

marilyn said...

We really know how to party, it was as you can tell very very very fun we just needed the Whitings, and Jer and Justin then we would have all been together at the same time! I'm soooo thankful for such a great loving precious family. Jill I don't know how you had the energy to blog, I came home from work and fell asleep and its 9:45 I hope I can sleep through the night, I can't believe how tired I am. Lou drove all night and Matt arrived from the Phillipines and kept up with all of us. I don't think I ever saw anyone so happy to see their daddy as Emily was, thanks everyone for a wonderful weekend, Mckay was amazing to watch and the cousins had a blast! Love you

Jolyn Buhrley said...

You stinker!! You beat me! Mandi kept telling me all day I better hurry and blog the trip!! I just can't keep up with you, I had to come to terms with this years ago. Very cute post. I had soooo much fun, we just have to get together more often. I just adore your kids-it really was a great weekend.

Oh, and I completely agree with Monica. Your hair is gorgeous on you. It probably helps that the hair is attached to a gorgeous face.

Thank Leo for us, wow-I still can't believe the turn around!1
Love you!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

I just love how you do your collages and comments. You really know how to capture the fun. I just might figure out how to steal a few collages. They are perfect and such a great memory. I love being with all of you. You all are uplifting and inspiring.

Your hair is very flattering, I must agree. See you soon!

Christina said...

What a fun time! I love getting together with family! I'm glad that you guys had such a great time and keep on yelling for your nephew! What are aunt's for?!!