background

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friends make life more fun!


Cambry and Mia Johnson are two of Emily's very special friends. They always have so much fun when they are together!

Cambry was sick this past week and missed a lot of school, including the 100th day celebration at school. No problem, she came over and did the activities with Emily...hopping like a bunny 100 times, blinking 100 times, writing 100 words, writing 1-100 on paper, making 100 day glasses, the list goes on and on!

I am sure these 3 will be life long friends; they have already been through so much together! It is amazing how the Lord really watches over us and puts people in our lives when we need them the most. He knew Emily would need exceptional friends and he made sure it happened! I am so grateful!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marilyn said...

The Lord has truly blessed the Heaps family with wonderful friends. Its amazing how they are always there when they are needed, I just hope I can be in tune enough to know when someone needs me. What a great family love you all

Monica said...

I love seeing Emily so happy! It makes me so happy that she enjoys that dress so much! We wanted her to have something from us that she would feel like a princess in! She truly is a princess!!!