background

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A look back on 2008

Our Family's highlights:
The greatest part of 2008 was definitely being together as much as possible! It was a great year full of many adventures that kept us on our toes! We have made many memories that will last with us for many years to come!
Emily's highlights:
Swimming, loves being home, loves being with Leo, I lost my hair, my hair is growing back, staying at the hospital, having a bone marrow transplant, having a LITTLE fun and ordering food. Going to Arizona for Joslyn's wedding,(I got to have coconut slushies!) The whole year was the best!
Jacqueline's highlights:
My addictiveness to blogging is beginning to wear me out...just look at the collage!
Thomas' highlights:
Taking 2nd in State wrestling, going to a new school, my 10th birthday, flag football, swim team, and Christmas morning.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

marilyn said...

What a great year, and 2009 is going to be even better. What a family and I'm so lucky you belong to us. love you

Amber said...

What a neat post! It is really cool to see an overview of the year in a collage. 2008 has been an eventful year for your family. I bet there are great things in store for Emily and her progress 2009. Love you!

Monica said...

What an awesome post! I love seeing the year at a glance! It is my favorite thing when Wade bullet points are year in a New's Letter because it makes me feel so blessed!
I bet you feel after this year you can do anything! It is amazing all the things you still were able to do as a family even through Emily's transplant!
You are an amazing Mom! I wish I had all of your energy! You are also a pro blogger!
I might have to copy the idea---I love it!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I too, love this idea!
You have done so many fun things as a family, you can tell how much you love being together. I love the dancing in the TP!:)
We love your amazing family so much!! We can't wait to see you this weekend!!! Is Emily ready for her birthday??!!

Eric and Andrea said...

Hi Jill!

I found you through Jamie Morrow's blog. I hope it's okay that I wanted to say "hi"!
Your family is amazing! I will have to read a little more to catch up on your family!
Take care!