background

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"It's my birthday!"

Emily took treats to her school class today. They sang Happy Birthday to her and gave her cards they had made. They were in the middle of making snowmen so she joined them for the fun! Before leaving, she went out to recess with her friends. It was the cutest thing EVER! I just watched all of them walking around hand in hand talking and laughing...she loved every minute of it. As we were leaving she reminded me that she had to go to the office and get her birthday balloon and treat. She just knew they would be waiting for her:).

Emily chose Costco pizza for dinner of course; and a Dipidee cookie to top it all off! She is looking forward to even MORE celebrating when the Buhrleys and Dad come this weekend!

Emily had a wonderful birthday. She loved all the gifts and phone calls. "Wow Mom, when it's your birthday, you sure do get a lot of phone calls!"

She had a great time telling everyone she met, "It's my birthday today" She even called a few people to tell them!

It was not hard to convince her it was time for bed tonight. When I walked by her bedroom at 8:30 she was already sound asleep :)

SWEET DREAMS my sweet little 7 year old!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Happy Birthday Emily dear! We love you so much! It was fun talking to you on the phone today! What a fun birthday! Are you sure you're not twelve??? Just kidding! You are growing so fast! I love you with all my heart! Happy Day!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

We are packing to come see you! I am bringing 2 babies, they are so sweet-you will like them. I like them sooo much. I will bring her bottle and bed and Justin to your house. (and my piggies.)I will bring you a birthday present! I will sing you "Happy Birthday!"
I love you Emi!!!
Oh, and I love you sooooooo much and I'm going to school today. Justin is still sleeping because he was so tired. When I wake up-we will come to your house!
Love, Gracie

Rose said...

When we sang Primary songs on Sunday I asked Emily which birthday song she would like to sing and she said, "All of them!" So we did!

marilyn said...

What a great Birthday, it was so fun to see Emily so happy and excited, she makes life so fun. She loves and lives life to the fullest I learn so much from that little turkey, Love you Em amd again Happy Birthday Love you

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I love you!
Love, Megan

Amber said...

Emily, I loved spending time with you tonight! Blogging with you is so much fun.

What did the ghost say to the birthday girl? Happy BOOday!
LOve yOU! Aunt Amber