background

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Jacqueline!

Yes, it is official! We have a teenager! Wasn't she the cutest little thing? I hope you enjoy walking down memory lane with these photos. I can't believe how fast time flies!

Our silent hero!
These collages are just a sample of what life is like with Jacqueline around. She has been such a great example not only to Thomas and Emily, but to her Mom and Dad as well! She has an amazing gift of showing love and kindness to everyone. She is a peacemaker in our home, she is a hard worker, and very responsible, I often find her doing things without being asked. Jacqueline has a love for the scriptures and a desire to do what is right. Jacqueline LOVES to swim! She is so dedicated and isn't afraid of a challenge. She is SO patient...(she definitely puts me to shame!) One thing I absolutely love about her is that she enjoys being with the family. Of course she enjoys being with her friends but her family always comes first. I admire this and love it because without Jac around things just wouldn't be the same.
I see a strength in Jacqueline that is beyond her years. She has had to deal with situations and trials that have really taught and stretched her. I have watched her faith and testimony grow through the years and I stand back in ahh and amazement. She has brought so much joy into our home. We are all better people for having Jacqueline in our lives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOGGLE GAL, VIKING, JACQUELINE, JAC, JACKIE....HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!

10 comments:

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Jackie I just love and adore you! I hope you have a terrific and wonderful day my dear! It is such a treat to be able to have you in my class and to see how amazing you are in EVERY WAY. You are such an example to others and that shows in everything you do. I hope this day is a wonderful beginning to many awesome memories ahead as a TEENAGER! It is just great!!!1

marilyn said...

Jac, you are soooo awesome looking at those pictures, really brought tears to my eyes you are so precious and wise beyond your years, such a joy to be around and such a great example to your grandparents as well, I always say to your mom do you know how lucky you are to have Jacqueline, you are such a beautiful girl inside and out and we LOVE that you belong to us!!!!!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie! These pictures bring back happy memories. Being around you is always so uplifting. Your happy positive energy is contagious. I love your spunk and sparkle! LOVE YOU!!!! Aunt Amber

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Jacqueline!
I love you so much and hope you have had a wonderful birthday! Your sparkle and shine are rays of sunshine. I love being around you!
I love you! Love, Megan

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Could she be ANY CUTER!!!?!!!!
I laughed, smiled, and LOVED all the pictures. Two of my favorites are, Jac's 2yr old picture in the ski suit, and her first day of Kindergarten! Thomas looked like he wasn't going to let her go! Jac, we love you so much. I am so grateful for the person you are and the wonderful example you are to our family. Happy Birthday! We celebrate your birth!!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Jac!!! I can't believe you are a teenager! You truly are growing up so fast! We were watching family videos of you when you were little when you came to visit us! You have grown into an amazing young women! I loved looking at all of your pics---they really showed your fun personality! You are beautiful on the inside and out! Thanks for your kindness and example!!! We love you TONS!!!XOXOXOXOXXOXO

Jill,
Thanks for the walk down memory lane! It brought back so many memories! Yeah! You have a teenager...it only gets more fun from here! How exciting!

joslyn marie said...

Jac! I hope your birthday was amazing! You are not only taller than me.. but such an example to me. I truly love you.

Janine said...

Jackie, I can't believe how quickly you have grown up into a beautiful young women. I am so proud of you for making such good choices. Your mom and dad are so lucky to have you as a daughter. They are extremely proud of you, if you can't tell. You have many great things ahead of you. Keep moving ahead! :)

Unknown said...

Those pics are so fun! I am in tears! Jackie you are so much fun! I love how silly you are! I love how sweet you are! I just love you to death! Seriously! I am so glad that you and your family are a part of my life!

Unknown said...

Those pics are so fun! I am in tears! Jackie you are so much fun! I love how silly you are! I love how sweet you are! I just love you to death! Seriously! I am so glad that you and your family are a part of my life!