background

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Emily's castle

Calling all princesses, there is a new castle in town!

Our sweet neighbors the Carlson's, surprised Emily tonight with a princess castle! Do you think she likes it? It was like Christmas she was so excited! I've never seen her take her bath and do her dressing change on her central line(which she hates) so fast! I have a feeling this will be a permanent fixture in our house for a very long time....we may need to move it downstairs though :).

Thanks Carlson's for your thoughtful and PERFECT gift for our little princess.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

marilyn said...

Emily can I come play in your castle, that looks so much fun and you look like a real princess, In fact I know you are a real princess

joslyn marie said...

Ohhh my gosh! I've never seen such a pretty castle em!! WOW!! You're a spoiled little princess. We love you!! Love Jossie & Golden :)

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Justin and Gracie have the "knights" version of the castle just like that!! Although, I have to say Gracie- was shocked that there was the PRINCESS PINK option!! (she said maybe we could share?!?) Wow, what an adventure they could have with both!:)

Monica said...

Okay that has Emilys name written all over it! How fun! I wish I could come play in her castle! She deserves to feel like a princess! What a cute post--thanks for sharing!!!