background

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The BEST little brother ever!


Thomas is the best little brother ever! He is always kind to others. He cares about people and wants the best for them, especially his sisters. I have noticed that he truly does want the best for Emily and I by how he treats us. Of course he has his moments- just like everyone else- but he really loves us. When we go and visit Emi he always wants to be the one in there playing with her, or answering her phone calls on how to get to the next level on the Curious George game.

He loves to talk to people and sing loudly. Our house would be silent and boring if he wasn't here. I would get very lonley if my little annoying brother wasn't around.

Lots of times Thomas gets neglected. Everyone is focused on Emily and Jacqueline- hardly ever on Thomas. He is just as willing to be the donor- his body just isn't he right match. (He obviously can't control that though!)

I love being around Thomas and I think he's GREAT!

This is a picture of Thomas doing a P90X pose at Stuart Falls. BRING IT!

- Jac

3 comments:

Meg said...

AMEN to Thomas!! I love when he sings loud! I love it cause him and I used to ALWAYS sing loud together.. remember WE BELIEVE Thomas?! He is the one that helped me audition for my EFY theme song. I love this boy so much! He is one in a million!

marilyn said...

I agree Thoms would give his leg to emily if she needed it, he is awesome! How can I be so lucky to have the very best grandkids in the whole world!

Amber said...

What an appropriate tribute for your awesome brother. Having an awesome brother is great blessing for any sister. You are lucky, Jaqueline! I love reading your contributions to the blog! Love you lots!, Amber