background

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 15!


Today Emily played outside for about an hour! She walked in the gardens and threw sticks in the pond. The only thing she didn't like was her mask. Emily said that it was too sweaty! She was very excited when my dad told her that she could lift her mask up and take a breath when no one else was around!

Today Emily gave a call to our neighbor who may have to go through a bone marrow transplant. She told him to be brave! She told me later in an excited voice that ,"Brother Richards gets to have a bonemarrow transplant, just like me!" I thought that was pretty cute for her to be excited!

I came later with my Grandma and Thomas to come visit her. She gave us big hugs and told us that she was waiting all day for us to come! We played Webkinz with her, she thought that was pretty cool! The Carlson's also came up and visited her, and later the Kents stopped by. Emily had fun with eveyone that came today!

I get to stay over tonight! After my family left, Monica came and we made clay sculptures. We also played with bubbles in the bathtub! Emily made herself a bubble beard and said, "Ho, Ho, Ho!" She also wore her princess crown to the tub room. There's never enough times to be a princess!

Emily got in trouble by the nurse because she was starting a movie at 10:30 at night. She told Em that she needed her sleep. Of course Emily is obeying 100%, right! She's finally laying down at 11:30! Oh well!

Emily is enjoying herself as much as possible, but can't wait to come home! I wonder what adventure's we'll encounter tomorrow?

-Jackie

6 comments:

Meg said...

Jackie, I love that you got to write the blog tonight!! That is so much fun!! I loved to hear your perspective on things! You are such a great sister staying the night with her! How I love you all!

Amber said...

Jaqueline, You are an amazing sister and you have a gift with kids. I LOVE reading what you write on the blog! See you soon, Love, Aunt Amber

Unknown said...

that is so cool that you slept over. brother richards might have to get a transplant?! wow. u r awesome. ps. sorry about teasing you.

Angee said...

Lucky Jackie! I never get to sleep over with Emily.

I'm thinking it was you that wanted to watch the movie late...

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I MISS YOU!! How fun to read about the day and find the author was her sweet sister. You are the best. When do I get my Jackie sleep over? I have some super cute pictures I am sending you in the mail this week. Love your family for me. Give my sis an especially big hug for me ok? XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOLove you!Aunt Jolyn

Rose said...

Jackie,
Great update! Thanks for being in Primary with us today! Jill, check my blog for all the cute things your kids did with me today!(Precious!) roshol.blogspot.com

Love,
Sister Holladay