background

Monday, August 11, 2008

Solid Son

















As Thomas' dad I would like to pay tribute to him as a solid son. He is solid in his testimony of the Gospel, he's solid in his desire to help others, and he's solid in his love for his family.

In addition to these things, he's a blast to hang around with. He loves to be active with sports, outdoor activities, or rounding out the spectrum with the piano, singing, acting, or reading. He has the self-confidence to do what he wants to do, which is a gift he's been blessed with.

Thanks Thomas. I love you.

- Dad

4 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

We have such a wonderful and amazing son don't we?! I love you Thomas!
-Mom

Meg said...

Love you Thomas! Great tribute Matt!

Amber said...

Thomas may have lots of accomplishments and abilities but I still love gentle heart, love and hugs the best.

Love you lots! Aunt Amber

p.s. Thomas, you look SOOOOOO much like your Dad in the red face photo.

Ging said...

Ohhhh...Thomas, I love and miss you. I was so disappointed you didn't come to AZ for the wedding! You are an amazing young man. I love you! Amber is right, you give the best hugs and have the sweetest and most gentle heart Heavenly Father gave out!