background

Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 17-Emilys post!


Emily had some wonderful visits today from her teacher Mrs. Moore, President and Sister Christensen(Matts mission president), and Halle and Sadie(and their mom and dad of course)! Thanks for coming!
Emily wanted to write todays post so here it goes.....
I get to go home tomorrow...maybe. I think it's cool. I can't wait to see Leo. I am so excited to see Leo. I can't wait to see Leo, I really missed Leo and I can't wait to play with him.
I can't wait to see if my pumpkin is starting to grow(in her garden).
Tomorrow I get to play with Leo a lot. He is going to be pretty excited to see me. I can't wait to see the flowers and I can't wait to have so much fun with my friends and cousins. I get to play with my family again.
If I don't feel good we will come back up to the hospital but when I feel better I get to go home again. I hope I don't get any fevers cause I don't want to go back. I will miss Leo a lot. I like Leo, he is the best ever! I like to play with Leo a lot and I can't wait to have fun with Leo and start playing with my friends again; but I can't go to their houses but they can come to my house.
I really can't wait will it's tomorrow! I still won't be able to go to church but I can still have primary with my teacher. She can come over after church.
I really can't wait! My friends might be excited too for me to come home--me too! I'm excited to come home. We will have so much fun, I will have a blast! I won't even want to come to the hospital again cause I really, really want to just stay home! It's fun to be home and spend time together with family and friends again cause it's so much fun to be back, cause I can't wait to go home!
-Emily
Do you think she wants to go home? Ha ha!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Emily! We are so excited that you get to come home soon! I am sure Leo will be so happy to see you, I bet he was grumpy without you! When you get home, you be sure to call Faith when you can play, I know she is excited for you to come home and wants to play with you. We'll see you soon! Love, The Merrills

Meg said...

Emily darling!! That is AWESOME that you will get to come home to Leo. I know it has been hard for you to be away from him.
I am happy to get to come see you at home. I'll be checking in. Love you! I want to play telephone with you again.

Rod and Jess said...

Emily,
I knew you could do it! You are a strong little girl! You sure have some amazing guardian angels watching over you too! I can't believe you are going home! Yay! What an exciting day! I'm sure Leo has been saving up some serious puppy kisses! We will keep you in our prayers, and hope that you won't have to go back up to the hospital - I'll bet you'll keep doing great with your special little attitude! Can't wait to see you again soon! All my love,
Jessica

Rose said...

Hi Em!
I saw Leo and he said he was very excited for you to come home. He wanted me to remind you to keep taking all your medicine so you don't have to go back because he misses you when you're gone. Thank you for the pretty butterfly you made me! See you soon!
Sister Holladay

Holly said...

That was so stinking cute! Emily...I bet Leo is as excited as you are to see him!! We are so glad you are doing better, and will continue to pray for you. Have a great day! Love, The Wades