background

Sunday, September 14, 2008


Today was Sister Holladays last day of being Emily's primary teacher. What a sad day! As you know, she has been such a blessing in our lives...it is so hard to let her go. She is going to be the new primary chorister which she will be so great at. Now, all the kids can get Sister Holladay each week! It is hard to imagine our Sundays without her. Even though she won't be teaching Emily we are hoping she will still come to visit! Sister Holladay has been an angel sent to help our little Emily, to help her remember that she is a child of God. we are so grateful for all that she has done! We will never forget her unconditional love, fun lessons and songs!(especially the Chemo song!)Thanks Rose!!!! We will miss you dearly!

1 comment:

Rose said...

This news made me so, so sad! By the time I got to your house I had cried most of my make-up off. I will not only miss my Primary time with Emily, but with all of my sweet Primary kids! I just kept crying and telling Bro. West, But I love them so much! Just thinking about it makes me cry again. Let me know when you need to run errands and Emily doesn't want to go. I'm come over and play with her.

My heart is breaking!

Sister Holladay