background

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thomas is 10!!!!!!


We had a wonderful Sunday celebrating Thomas' birthday! I told Thomas how lucky he was to have a birthday on Sunday because he gets to be with his family ALL day!(I am not so sure he agreed!) We went to our Whiting Family Home Evening at Grandpa and Grandmas. We were very bummed the Parish's couldn't make it. Thomas picked Chicken Alfredo for dinner and Oreo ice-cream cake for dessert. When we got home Angie Johnson made a whole pan of cinnamon rolls for him!!!! His sweet tooth might be satisfied for a day or two!
I feel so lucky and blessed to have Thomas as my son. He brings so much light, laughter and fun into our home. I love hearing him sing at the top of his lungs, I love seeing him read like a crazy man when he has a book he loves, I love how kind hearted and sensitive he is towards his sisters, I love his amazing bear hugs and kisses-my day is never the same without them! I can't believe it's been 10 years. I am so grateful to have him as my son. He teaches me so much! I love you Thomas!
-mom

3 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!! You are one of my bestest buddies EVER! I love singing at the top of my lungs with you! Remember "WE BELIEVE!" Check out my blog for Bday wishes for you! Love you! Gazaway

Amber said...

Happy birthday Thomas! We were so bummed that we couldn't be with you. I can't wait until Emily is able to go out and about so that we can see you and your family more often. Being healthy enough to be around Emily is a trick. We keep cranking the vitamin C! We will see you soon. LOve yOU!

Ging said...

Oh, Thomas...I love your so much! Hope you had a great birthday! Sound like it was. You are awesome! Emily, so glad you are able to be home and around your family and friends who love you so much!