background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 25


Mrs. Moore came over for school today. Emily was very nervous about this but I knew as soon as soon as Mrs. Moore got started all her fears would be washed away. They played games and sang the fun ABC/Nursery Rhymes song....Mrs. Moore makes the songs sound a lot better than I do!
Emily says "Everything" was her favorite thing that she did with Mrs. Moore. This is a great compliment since she tells everyone that school is boring when she does it with Mom. "But I have to do it." She says. Maybe if I stand on my head???
At the end of school time, Mrs. Moore gave Emily her book order YA HOO! She was so excited. When Cambry and Mia came over for "recess" they had a great time reading the books together.

2 comments:

Deni said...

Jill,

You guys have some of the best support that I have ever seen. It thrills me to see how many people are serving you.

Now...how can we help? We're far enough away that we can't always come, but close enough that we can do SOMETHING! Please let me know what your needs are so we can pitch in.

Rose said...

Yeah! You found your camera recharger! Well, it's nice to have pictures again, however you fixed it!